We all have our favorite go to ways to help us rest or recharge ourselves. When we reach that point when we are in need, it’s almost as if our bodies lead the charge and our intuition takes over. You may feel like you need to get outdoors, be by yourself, exercise, go to the beach, or go for a hike. It’s important to pay attention and listen to what will best support you when you reach that point of needing a reset. Here are my favorite ways to clear your energy.
1. Nature – Being outdoors not only energizes us with fresh air, but also with all of the natural living properties of Mother Earth. You can feel an instant energy lift while being in nature.
2. Movement – Any kind of movement is a natural way to move and clear energy. Whether it’s through walking, running, yoga, or dance, your body will greatly appreciate the movement.
3. Salt bath or shower – Salt and water are natural elements that help clear energy. When you combine the two, it’s especially helpful. There are different types of salt that work well. My choices are pink Himalayan or epsom salt, but regular table salt can also do the trick.
4. Smudge – Lighting incense, sage or palo santo wood (my favorite) will help with clearing your energy or the energy in your space.
5. Sound – Using different sounds can help to shift the energy vibration in a space. Some different ways that you can use sound include bells, playing crystal or singing bowls, wind chimes or shaking a rainstick or rattle. For me, listening to my favorite music instantly shifts my mood.
6. Meditation – Mindfulness and meditation practices are extremely helpful for clearing your energy. When you connect in with your body and focus on gratitude and positivity along with being present it allows all things that are no longer serving us to fall away.
7. Crystals – Crystals have energy healing and clearing properties. For more about using crystals check out my blog about them.
8. Clean your space – As in the saying “clean home clear mind.” Everything has and holds energy vibrations. When we have a lot of clutter or objects in our space it makes the energy more dense. If you are sensitive to energy, it will impact how you feel in that space. It’s important to organize and purge objects that you no longer need on a regular basis. I encourage you to try it out and see how it makes you feel.